Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) is a combination of various strategies and techniques to gain high rankings in the search engines gaining exposure and website traffic for the business. SEO is often described as a dark art, it is technical but it is all about following the rules.
- Website Audit: technical review of your website to identify potential problems with your site.
- Keyword Research: carry out research into the phrases you want to be found for.
- SEO Audit: SEO ranking factors review benchmarked against your competitors.
- SEO Implementation: implementation of website fixes, web page optimisation and other SEO factors.
- Reporting: monitor results and continual improvement.