With an ever increasing number of people using the Internet to find products and services, Internet marketing helps your website to be found by your potential clients. Internet marketing strategies are therefore an essential element in marketing plans.
Internet Marketing Strategies
We work with businesses to develop appropriate Internet marketing strategies that will meet their objectives and deliver high returns on their investment. The type of promotional activities we can help with include:
Search engine optimisation (SEO) is the most common Internet marketing strategy. It is a methodology of strategies, techniques and tactics used to gain high rankings in the search engines for relevant keyword phrases. These high rankings lead to increases in the volume of traffic to a website and provide opportunities for businesses.
We follow a proven structured process that delivers high rankings and leads for our clients.
Social media has been described as “the means of interactions among people in which they create, share, and exchange information and ideas in virtual communities and networks.”
So what does this mean for businesses?
Social Media are marketing channels and provide an opportunity for businesses to find and engage with people that may buy from. If these are set-up and used effectively then they can bring big rewards.
We hear many people say that they do not want to pay for advertising, but why not?
* Research shows that 25% of Internet searches result in clicks on Pay Per Click (PPC) adverts.
* PPC adverts can be set-up quickly and they can start generating traffic to your website immediately.
* PPC adverts provide flexiblity. The larger the budget, the more traffic you will receive.
* They can be highly targeted to specific areas.
* PPC adverts produce measurable results.
* PPC adverts provide control as they can be switched on or off.
Many of your competitors do them, so if you don’t it is a lost opportunity!
Email marketing is the promotion of products or services via email and this strategy is used to help build relationships with existing clients (customer retention) and potential clients (lead building).
Email marketing campaigns can vary from one-off campaigns to 100 contacts to monthly newsletters to thousands of contacts. Whatever the requirements, we will help to make sure that the campaign is successful.
- Take Charge of Your Finances – MS Investment Academy March 1, 2017
- Linlithgow Mill Road BID’s Interactive Industrial Estate August 19, 2016
- Buy Skips Online with Hamilton Waste January 23, 2016